Making An Appointment At Repat Radiology
Repat Radiology requires a booking for all examinations. Any radiology request form is accepted.
Please call Repat Radiology on 7117 2500 to arrange a booking.
Please inform the receptionist when making your booking if you are;
- Allergic to anything, particularly to radiographic dyes (contrast)
- Suffering from kidney failure or a kidney disorder
Repat Radiology Bulk Bill all Medicare entitled patients for examinations that have a Medicare rebate.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Repat Radiology on 7117 2500.
What Do You Need To Bring To Your Appointment
When attending your appointment, please bring the following with you;
- Your signed referral from your doctor (please note that any radiology referral can be accepted at Repat Radiology even if it is written on a referral for another radiology practice)
- Your Medicare card or DVA card
- Any previous relevant imaging
Repat Radiology offer appointment times between 8.30am and 5pm weekdays, with next working day result delivery to the referring practitioner. We also offer limited bookings on Saturdays 8.30am-11.30am.
At Repat Radiology, we provide a professional and caring service and do our best to run on time. Sometimes emergency patients do need to be given special priority and this may cause a delay in service but we do our best to avoid delays.